El Nasr Steel Pipes & Fittings Company, established in 1962 at Helwan-Cairo, is the biggest manufacturers and exporters of steel pipes in Egypt with interest in the xxxxxxxxx Markets.
El Nasr Steel Pipes and Fittings Co. is in the Business of Welded Pipes, Longitudinal, round, square, rectangular, Welding, Electric Resistance (ERW), Submerged Arc (SAW), Gas, Water, Petroleum, Galvanizing, Plants Coal-Tar, Glass-wool, Epoxy Coating, Lighting Pole.
1. Longitudinal – Welded Pipes (1/2” – 4”) using Electric Resistance Welding (ERW). Gas and water pipes according to International Standard. Structural and mechanical tubing-round, square, and rectangular. The productivity of this equipment is about 50.000 mt /year for both plants, 60% of this product is used for water purposes and the rest is used for various industry and construction uses.
2. Longitudinal – weld pipe 2”-8” using Electric Resistance Welding (ERW) by high frequency welder. Productivity of this equipment is about 30.000 mt/year, 70% of this Product suitable for use by the petroleum industry and the rest is used in general water purposes, various industry and construction uses.
3. Spirally – Welded Pipe: using Submerged Arc Welding Process (SAW) for both the inside and outside surfaces. The productivity of this equipment is about 25000 mt/year, 60% of this product suitable for use by the petroleum industry and the rest is used in general water purposes.
4. Pipes Protection: to protect both the inside and outside surfaces of the pipe.
4.1. Galvanizing Plants: Three pipe galvanizing plants from ½” to 4” of total capacity 30000 mt/year.
4.2 Coal-Tar, Glasswool and Epoxy Coating Plant: For coating pipes from 6” to 64” , inside surface by epoxy and outside by coal-tar and fiber glasswool the capaccity 20.000 mt/year.
5. Steel Structure Plant.
5.1 Lighting Poles: different shapes and type and sizes of lighting pole.
5.2 Green Houses: Manufactured as truss constructed from pipes and kee klampes. To grow plants under controlled conditions of humidity and temperature.
The company have the followings:
1. Laboratories for mechanical tests and chemical analysis of pipes and strips.
2. Ultra – Sonic test unit to detect faulty welded pipes immediately after welding process.
3. X-RAY equipment to detect the faulty welded pipes.
4. Hydrostatic testing equipment to test 100% of produced pipes.
El Nasr Steel Pipes and Fittings Co. (Uniqueness)
El Nasr Steel Pipes and Fittings Co. has special expertise in xxxx
El Nasr Steel Pipes and Fittings Co. communicates in English.
El Nasr Steel Pipes and Fittings Co. follow the International Standards of the B.S., DIN, ASTM and A.P.I. and has acquired the following Certificates: B.S. 1387, DIN 2439, 2440, 2441, ASTM-a-53. ASTM a-120. ASTM-a500, AWWA 203 c – 210c - 205 (DIN , B.S.and A.P.I Mongram). DIN 2458. American Petroleum Institute (A.P.I.-5l).